January-Four Generations – Judy Duboff and RyyA Bread
- January 7th- Four Generations Opening Reception, 4pm-7pm
- January 9th-13th- Crafting Compassionate Living Workshop, 10:30am-12:30pm
March–Wild Realm – Rebecca Pry, Zoe Cone and Julia Grosso
April–Metal – Bill Graziano
- April 1st- Metal Opening Reception, 4pm-6pm
- April 8th- Artist/ Blacksmith demonstration, 12pm-4pm
- April 22nd- Chris Parker Jazz Quartet, 7pm-9pm
May— Watercolors and Monotypes – Tina Kane
- May 6th – Opening Exhibition and Presentation by Cyrilla Mozenter, 5pm-7pm
- May 20th -Chamber Music
- June-Fiber Works
June 17 Pecha Kucha, 8 PM
June 24 String Trio of New York 7 PM with James Emery on guitar, Rob Thomas on violin and Tony Marino on bass
- July– Far and Near, an exhibit of plein air paintings by Phyllis Lehman, Pat Foxx and Susan Sciarretta
- July 22nd 8-10 Brian Kastan: Improve Group: Swing, funk, Latin, Free Improvisation
- August-The Sculptor within the Sculptor. Bob Breur. Opening reception Sat. August 5th 5-7 PM
- August 12th 4:30 Lyrical and Surreal : Poetry Performance. Donna Reis, Karen Hertzeg and Janet Hamil Open mike to follow.
- September-Like Father Unlike Son. Works by Sheldon Cotler and Ian Cotler. Opening reception Saturday September 2, 5-7pm
- PechaKucha#3 8PM
- September 16th 4-6pm Tomorrow Never Knows. An evening of Beatles music featuring Mike Cancemi and band.
- September 30th W.E.B. DuBois A Man fir all Times Brian Richardson Suggested donation $15
October-Chardavogne Barn – Fifty Years A documentary photographic exhibition illustrating the last fifty years of the Chardavogne Barn.